What will you receive with a Dallas Doodle Puppy?
The price of a Dallas Doodle’s puppy ensures that the new family member you receive is the best of the best. Dallas Doodles is a proud Blue Ribbon Certified Breeder member of The Goldendoodle Association of North America (GANA), and we are also in good standing and recognized as an ethical breeder by Good Dog. I choose my sires and dams based on their disposition, lineage, and health testing. I also look to use studs outside of my program from other qualified breeders who have the same high standards as myself. The dams receive high-quality food and care prior to, during, and after their pregnancies. Once the puppies are delivered they are cared for by their mom and me in the best of conditions. They receive age-appropriate stimulation and enrichment as well. The puppies also receive all necessary veterinary care including shots, deworming, and comprehensive health clearances prior to leaving us. This all means that your new puppy will have the best possible start in life.
- The reservation process begins with a phone interview. This allows both you and me to determine if a Dallas Doodles puppy is going to be the best fit for you and your family. Any questions either party has can be answered during this time, and learning about your family’s dynamics and specific needs and desires. This information allows me to guide you to the best puppy for you when the time comes. This will be the first of many instances of communication between you and myself as I have a lifelong commitment to the puppies, so I will be here at all stages to guide you with any situations for the life of your dog.
- The next steps in the process are you reviewing and signing the *contract* (add hyperlink) and sending the non=refundable deposit. Once these steps are completed you will be placed on our Master List. Families are added to the Master List on the date that all three of the items are completed.
- All families are also invited to join our private Facebook Page. This community is composed of current and future Dallas Doodle Families. It is a wonderful way to connect with others who have a Dallas Doodle, or who are also waiting for their puppy. This is also where I will share any announcements regarding litters and pictures.
- All deposits are non-refundable and due upon contract signature. ● All deposits go towards the final purchase price of your puppy.
- Deposits for our Goldendoodles are $350 with a final purchase price of $2950. ● Deposits for our Bernedoodles are $500 with a final purchase price of $3800. ● Deposits can be made via Cash, Venmo, or Zelle.
Master List Process
- You can view the *contract* (add hyperlink) prior to our phone interview to make sure that I am going to be the right breeder for you and that the requirements in our contract are ones you are comfortable fulfilling.
- Size, color, demeanor, and other characteristics may be very important to you and this will be discussed prior to proceeding with the contract and deposit. Please note, I am not able to guarantee size, color, gender, et cetera. However, I do promise to match you to the best puppy from the litter for you and your family.
- Once I have confirmed pregnancy and gotten an estimated puppy count via ultrasound I will call the individuals on my Master List in order. We will discuss your wishes and needs again to make sure this is the best litter for you. At this time you will have 24 hours to either accept or pass on the confirmed litter.
- All families will need to commit to a litter and puppy within one year of making their deposit.
- Once the litter you have a reserved spot on is born you will receive professional photos every two weeks, uploaded videos and live videos in the Dallas Doodles Facebook group, Facebook updates, and more.
- The remaining balance will be due when the puppies are 6 weeks old via Cash, Check, or Zelle.
- All puppies will be temperament tested at 6.5-7 weeks, and the detailed information will be sent to you within a few days of the evaluations being completed. This information along with your specific wants and needs will help us to determine which puppy is going to be the best fit for you and your family.
- Puppy Picks will begin when the puppies are 7 weeks old. Each family will be scheduled for a 1-hour appointment via FaceTime, or in person, upon receipt of their final payment to choose their puppy.
- Puppies will go home at 8 weeks of age. Puppy pick-up appointments and methods will be scheduled as well.
Our 2-year health guarantee sets us apart from other breeders. Our guarantee covers fatal or severe life-altering diseases that are determined to be genetic. If this situation arises we offer two options. You would be able to return the puppy to Dallas Doodles and receive another puppy from the next available litter, or we will pay half of the cost of the puppy towards the treatment of the diagnosis directly to the veterinarian’s hospital pending proof of treatment from the veterinarian of your choice.
Lifetime Breeder Support
I also offer help and guidance in any and all issues you may encounter with your puppy as he/she goes through the stages of life. In addition, I have resources for professional training both locally and out of state. I look forward to being involved in the lives of my puppies and love getting updates!
If you want to become a part of the Dallas Doodle family I look forward to assisting you in finding your furry family member. Please reach out to my cell phone at 404-579-3779.